Search my blog

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Thank you

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for all of your encouragement and putting up with my rants now and again. I’ve received some great messages and emails from people I don’t/didn’t even know.

I forget sometimes that there are quite a few people now that follow my blog for one reason or another. It means a lot to me to hear from each of you. Never be afraid to tell me what you think, if you think I’m being an ar** then tell me, not all at one though as I might have a little cry if you did that.

I am still staying positive (as much as I can), I don’t know for definite until the 12th to find out if it hasn’t worked, but even if it hasn’t there are still other options.

This year I’m going to try and do a lot more with my photography and continue to learn new skills. I’ve decided to enrol on a course, not decided which one yet. I have a few model shoots lined up already so far and have joined a site where I’ve made lots of new friends who encourage each other and meet up to help each other along with models and make up artists. I’m still looking for others who I can take photos of, so if you live relatively local let me know and I will come over and take some photos.

On the subject of photos Nigel (my brother) suggested I try a black and white version of the picture of me with just the eyes in colour. So here it is (with a few tweaks).

Self

5 comments:

  1. Love the pic Sean. Your looking more like you everyday! Lol. Your blog has been a fantastic insight and i've enjoyed following your journey. Your doing great and should be very proud of yourself x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I get the idea but your smokey blue eye color is much nicer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sean you're such an ar**, but your ar** that's looking good! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, you must have heard the talcum powder on the face story from Dad???? Andrew or Malcom used it on their face to present themselves as so ill they couldn't go to school---well there's a thought for the DLA, and you're going grey so all in all...... Anyway, the pics are great and fingers crossed for possible treatment methods after your appointment. Keep smiling, it's good for the soul--- and cammomile tea :) Anna and the gang.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really good photo! Lou's eyes are just like yours. She can still wrap her daddy around her little finger with the flutter of her eyes, and she is now 22! :-)

    ReplyDelete