Search my blog

Thursday 27 October 2011

Day 20 - Family

Today has been a day off from the hospital visits. I spent the morning doing nothing really; watched some TV and browsed on the internet.

After lunch I felt like I needed a sleep, so went to bed at about 2:30pm. I didn't wake up until gone 5pm.

My brother and sister in law arrived at about 7pm and so spent the evening talking to them. They are stopping a few days, but won't see much of them as I am off to Liverpool tomorrow.

I have a few things to ask/tell/discuss with the doctor. My eyes have been stinging and are a bit blood shot. The doctor at Chester examined me and told me that my right lung wasn't working as well as the left; although she couldn't hear any bubling or sign of infection, it needed to be kept an eye on. Now just before going to bed after struggling up the stairs, I got undressed for bed and noticed that my feet and legs are swollen. At least I will have something to talk about with the doctor!

2 comments:

  1. HI SEAN, WELL, IT'S ALWAYS SOMETHING, ISN'T IT? BUT IT SOUNDS AS THOUGH YOU ARE GETTING THE ATTENTION YOU NEED TO CORRECT WHATEVER ARISES. PLEASE KNOW I AM THINKING OF YOU AND CHARITO, AND HOPE ALL GOES WELL AT YOUR CHECK-UP TOMORROW. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK WITH RESTING, DRINKING AND EATING - NO MORE NAUSEA I HOPE.
    HUGS, KAREN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending some Reiki your way for the day and intending that the team has the answers to your questions and no alarms... it's raining here... hope you have a dry day for your journey.

    ReplyDelete