Search my blog

Thursday 11 March 2010

Was this the last of my Cyclophosphamide for now?

IMG_1465 copy  I have taken my last of the Cyclophosphamide today (the oval shiny ones with no markings in the pic), at least of my cycle 6. I’m not sure if I will be having a cycle 7 as I was supposed to have been to Liverpool prior to going back to Chester. Last time I spoke to Dr Lee (in Chester) he said that I was only going to have 6 cycles, but an appointment was made by Dave, so I’m not quite sure what will be happening until my appointment in Chester next Wednesday on the 17th.

I will have to wait and see. I think they will probably just start me on another cycle until I have been to see the Professor at Liverpool and then leave it up to them to see how they deal with it.

1 comment:

  1. My amor estoy orando a DIOS q todo esta pesadilla pase y q te recuperes y sanes , solo tenemosq tener mucha mucha FE my love solo
    el unico q sabe es solo DIOS nadie mas ni el
    Doctor sabe nada solo nuestro DIOS. T e amo
    muchisimp por siempre juntos.Charito.

    ReplyDelete