Search my blog

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Not a good day

Well today hasn’t been so good. Nothing to do with my Myeloma, it just seems that lots of things are going wrong. My computer completely failed this morning. I lost everything that was on there and had to re-install everything. I lost some photos but the rest I have had to reinstall. That has taken most of the day to get fixed. I’ve just re-installed live writer, which I use to write this blog so though while I’m here I will write something.

One of things I am annoyed about is that I have been using Picasa to tag all of the images with people so that every picture I have has the persons name associated with it. It makes it a lot easier to search for images and if I upload them to the internet an email is sent out to the people in the picture automatically. I have lot of pictures and it takes a long time to tag them all. Well I guess I’m just going to have to start again. This time though I will see if there is a way to back that information up.

Also my second pair of glasses broke today as well. The other pair broke last week. So it looks like I will need to go to the optician at some point as well.

It would be nice to have some good news for a change! For example I’d like to say I’ve won the lottery … now that would be nice – fingers crossed for tomorrow night. the way my luck is going though, I will get a call from the National Lottery telling me I owe them money!!!

1 comment:

  1. Muy pronto si DIOS quiere computer nueva y anteojos nuevos my amor eso no es muy importate
    mas importante es tu salud. Que DIOS te bendiga
    siemprey te cuide y cure. Mucha FE my amor.
    Te amo muchisimo my amor.Charito.

    ReplyDelete