Search my blog

Friday 19 February 2010

Another day of feeling tired




Today has been very tiring for me. I haven’t really done anything, but after having the Chemo yesterday the next day I always feel tired. For some reason I feel more tired than usual. I’ve been for a rest in bed for a couple of hours. I couldn’t sleep but at least I was resting.

I get tired going up and down stairs and my breathing seems to be more difficult as well. Fortunately I’m not sick due to taking the Ondansetron anti sickness which seem to really work for me. Hopefully only one more 3 week cycle after this one and then one more big hit of Chemo in the hospital prior to the transplant. I keep having to remind myself that in about 2 or 3 months I will be well on the road to recovery although at times it is hard to keep that in mind.

1 comment:

  1. Solo quiero decirte q I love you lots forever.
    GOD te ama mushisimo tambien y por siempre .
    Ya falta poco para tu trasplante y DIOS va
    estarahi a tu lado y te vacuidar my amor si
    ya no vas a sentir tanto cansancio porq DIOS te
    va curar si mucha FE my amor.Charito.

    ReplyDelete