Search my blog

Monday 1 February 2010

Day 1 of Holiday




Well this is the first day of my  two week holiday, not really much of a holiday though. We’re supposed to be in Peru for these two weeks I had the time booked off work ages ago. But obviously had to cancel since finding out that I have cancer. Hopefully sort out going next year once I have recovered from the transplant and in remission (fingers crossed). Not sure about the travel insurance though, that might cost more than the actual trip! I will worry about that bit nearer the time.

I’m glad I’m not at work! I feel tired without the Dexamethazone and doubt I would cope very well having to deal with the day stresses of work. I don’t think it is going to be a difficult decision for me to decide if I go on the sick or not. I have an appointment at the hospital on Wednesday so will discuss with my Dr about signing me off work.