Search my blog

Wednesday 27 January 2010

Two more days to go




IMG_0887 Only two more days to go at work and then I am off for two weeks. I’m really looking forward to it. I could do with seeing how I am at home rather than at work. Then I can decide what I should do.

Been very busy at work – I’m having to do three peoples roles at the moment and it is just too much. When I originally decided to continue to go to work while having my treatment I had agreed that I would only do as much as I could and attend only in a consultancy capacity as it would be too much for me to deal with the Cancer regime as well as cope with the day to day stresses and workload. However as previously mentioned that hasn’t quite worked out like it was supposed to and I am continually being given more and more work to do.

I have told them that I am evaluating if I should go off on the sick and just stay at home and rest. So the next two weeks are going to interesting to see if I find it easier or worse at home and not going to work.

1 comment:

  1. My love your last day tomorrow hehehe good for you, mi amor tu tienes q cuidarte mucho primero y mas importate ahora y siempre es tu salud . DIOS siempre va estar atu lado y tu tienes q poner de tu parte en cuidartem ucho my love.Que DIOS te bendiga siempre.
    Sean means to world to me. Charito.

    ReplyDelete