Search my blog

Tuesday 26 January 2010

I love Dexamethazone




I’m on my second day of my Dexamethazone 4 day cycle. I always feel so much better while I’m on them. It give me the lift I need to get through the day. I still get tired when going up and down stairs but I have more energy than normal and I can concentrate a little more as well. 

Then end of the week I will be back to normal though – Normal at the moment is lack of energy, aching all over and no concentration. Especially on Thursdays and Fridays. Thursdays being my Chemo day and feeling sick and Friday still have the sickness feeling. By Saturday I will just feel very tired. But at least I am off work then for two weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Hola, my love soon your holiday that is good for you and me yes.Te amo muchismo my
    corazoncito gordito viejito pansoncito
    chanchito jiji.
    DIOS siempre te va amar y cuidar siempre y
    curar my love.
    I love you lots forever.
    CHARITO.

    ReplyDelete