Search my blog

Monday 28 December 2009

New Year Cancelled

I was supposed to be visiting my brother Nigel for New Year, but after considering various things, I have decided it is best to cancel. As I wont be on the Dexamethazone this week it means I will be feeling very tired again, which isn’t a good start. That and coupled with the fact that I will be having my Chemo on Thursday I don’t think I will be in a fit state to drive over to Yorkshire for a few days. Especially as the weather isn’t good at the moment. I was really looking forward to going, but I think it would be a bit stupid to push myself to go under the circumstance. There is a point where I have to say to myself that I can’t do the same things I used do while having the treatment. I have spoken to Nigel and he understands completely and doesn’t think I should push myself to go and wants me feel better. I’m sure we will have other times when we can get together for a good catch up come the new year.