Search my blog

Monday 14 December 2009

Conversation with hospital

I called the hospital first thing this morning to discuss the rash and swelling in my hands and face. There is no reduction in it, if anything it is slightly worse. Dee is off today, so I spoke to Sam, she asked me to call back in an hour, which I have done. They want me to go and see my GP as soon as possible today as unfortunately they are really busy today, but she emphasised that the GP must see me.

I was a little bit worried that the GP wouldn’t see me today as they have a stupid appointment system where you have to ring up on the day in the morning to get an appointment that day. I mentioned this to the Sam and she ‘said they have to see you’ if you have any problems to call her. Fortunately I didn’t have any problems once I explained my situation and I am going to see them at 12pm today.

I will let you know how I get on. Hopefully get this thing sorted!