Search my blog

Saturday 31 December 2011

Would you buy my book?

I think I may of mentioned this before, but I am thinking about writing an EBook and selling it on the Amazon Kindle store.

It will be 'My Life With Myeloma'- I was wondering what peoples thoughts were on this. Is it something that people would buy and read. I wouldn't sell it for much a couple of pounds maybe.

Let me know what you think by writting in the comments or email me directly at sctiernan@gmail.com

I'd love to know what people think prior to writing it.

Thanks

2 comments:

  1. Followed your blog since you introduced us to it. Would buy it if it worked on apple iBooks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always thought that it would be helpful to read how others dealt with cancer diagnosis. I know that I wish someone had handed me a book when Tim was first diagnosed because we were thrown into such foreign territory and had to learn everything "by the seat of our pants."
    You wind up with that "wish I knew then what I know now" feeling and reading how someone else handled things would be a help. It's so hard to make decisions like: what to tell the kid(s), should you go public right away?, and all that.
    I'd read it.

    ReplyDelete