Search my blog

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Regular Google+ Hangout

I’m thinking about setting up a regular Google+ hangout. If you don’t know what that is, let me enlighten you.

A hangout is a facility on the new Google Social Networking site called Google+. The hangout provides the ability to link up with your friends or whoever you invite or if you wish you can create a public hangout where anyone can join in. Each person uses there web cam and microphone to chat to each other. The same as if you met up at a regular meeting. Each person can speak and see each other, just like a real meeting.

I thought it might be a good idea for those that have cancer to or would just like to join in a general chat to meet up. We could set it at a regular time each month, one that is convenient for those that are over the water as well.

If you want to get involved then and you have a Google+ account then add me, my profile link is https://plus.google.com/116501775048476006074

If you don’t have a Google+ and would like one, then send me an email at sctiernan@gmail.com or leave your email address in the comments and I will email you an invite.

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution By license.