Search my blog

Thursday, 7 July 2011

Last Velcade

After the results came back of my blood test, I was given the go ahead to have the last dose of Velcade. Mondays was postponed because of the Neuropathy pain I was having in my legs and feet, but as that has now reduced to a bear minimum it was felt that I could go ahead with this dose and to make it the last one I would need, rather than having another one next week.

I’m at Liverpool hospital tomorrow and should find out a few more details as to the process and time as to when I can expect the next Stem Cell Transplant (SCT) to commence.

I still don’t know if my younger brother is a match yet and should find that out tomorrow as well. The arrangements for the Stem Cells to be extracted will need to be organised as well, so I expect it to be a few weeks off yet.

As soon as I know anything I will let you all know.