Search my blog

Friday 25 June 2010

Getting Closer

IMG_8027

Well my Stem Cell insertion day is getting closer. I spoke to Edwina at Liverpool last week and she told me that she would know the bed availability at my appointment on the 2 July. So fingers crossed I should finally know the date when I go in.

On the 2nd I’m having various blood test and ECG to make sure that my body is ready for the process.

I really want it over and done with now, it has been a long road to get here, nearly nine months from being diagnosed. Hopefully after this I will have a few years before it starts to come back again and I have to go through this again.

2 comments:

  1. We hope it never comes back. cj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately it will... It's just a matter of holding it with various treatments

    ReplyDelete