Search my blog

Monday 23 May 2011

The world would be a better place if…

… everyone was as good as my neighbours.

I know I have mentioned them before, but Chris and Jodie deserve another big ‘shout out/thank you’ for the help they give me.  I have been wanting to change the front and back garden for quite a while but not been able to for obvious reasons. In the front garden it was just grass with a few plants (growing wild). Jodie with the help of James have removed all of the grass and and laid down some decorative stones to match their garden and it looks great and is a lot more manageable. Jodie organised everything from the skip to purchasing all that was needed and both James and Jodie worked hard to get it done in a day.

I need to buy a garden shed to put a few things in from the back garden and then Chris has offered to lay some decking, which is another big job which will transform the back garden.

I can’t thank you both enough for everything you do for me – true friends are hard to find, but I know I have in both of you.

I will post some pictures when I can

3 comments:

  1. Jodie sanderson23 May 2011 at 13:41

    Stop you will make me cry tehehe I have wanted to get my hands on you I mean your garden since we moved in saves me pulling out the over grown weeds out of my garden tehehe love you Sean xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great pair they are, and what lovely comments. What a help they are. I'm so glad Sean as you may be able to sit out in the garden too and enjoy it when you're not up to doing much. So the painkillers don't work for you quite as much now? I've heard that you do get used to their effects in the end when you've had to take so many and for so long. YOu druggie!!! Haha, take care.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops that was Anna :)

    ReplyDelete