Search my blog

Thursday 1 July 2010

Another Gallon of Pee

I had to start Peeing in two half gallon containers again today (not at the same time, that would be quite skilful, they gave me two in case I fill the first half gallon container) . I think it is the same test that they did at the start of my treatment back in Nov 09, but I can’t be sure called the Creatinine Clearence Test.

I have to collect the urine I pass in 24 hours in the containers and take them with me to the hospital tomorrow. I’m also having a couple of blood tests and an echocardiogram in preparation for my trip into hospital.

3 comments:

  1. Hope all goes well at your appointment tomorrow Sean. Thinking of you. Becks x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris Sanderson1 July 2010 at 16:59

    Can't believe your true friend becks beer sent you a personal message!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I managed to fill two containers. Don't let the side down. We are at the Royal tomorrow too. I'll say hello if I see you! Paula

    ReplyDelete