Search my blog

Friday 10 February 2012

And the results are in

happy-face_happyface_smiley_2400x2400

paraprotein

Yes that is a 12.9 for my paraprotein. The chart shows the progress since the 1/07/2010 at 17.8. 12.9 is the lowest it has been. I’ve only has one cycle of the Lenalidomide since my transplant. Can I say for definite that it is the Lenalidomide, no as it might be the other things that I am taking that is making a difference, but there again it might be combination of the two. To be honest I don’t care which it is as long as it is working.

I start my second cycle tomorrow, I’ve been given all of the tablets today, but I don’t want to start taking the dexamethasone tonight, so I will start tomorrow on cycle 2 (officially cycle three including the one I had prior to transplant).